FPV Goggles Video Glasses Flysight Newest Vohd720 HDMI AV DVR RC Quadcopter 5.8G 40CH 7 Inch HD LCD Screen 1024 600 Headset Mavic Pro Spark Inspire 2 Phantom Drone (SMA Ant)
- Low latency 1024x600 Display, with ‘no blackout/ blue screen’ If video signal gets low
- Adjustable lens focus – Focal distance can be adjusted with simple dial on bottom of unit
- Dual diversity receivers – automatic switching to antenna/ receiver with best reception for outstanding range. Also features auto Scanning function for fast and easy Channel searching!
- Supports AV and HDMI source DVR (HDMI DVR maximum input resolution supported is 1920*1080P @ 60Hz)
- Ntsc/PAL mode Auto switching – no need to worry about what mode camera you are using, the viewoptixhd Auto-recognize the format and displays the image properly!
Details: “The ViewOptix HD Goggles use Patented Features for its Adjustable lens Design, Heat Dissipation Structure, and Overall Appearance” “Specifications of the ViewOptix HD VOHD720 Head Mounted Display: LCD – Resolution 1024x600 – 7” Diagonal Contrast 700:1 Brightness 350-380 cd/m2 Lens Focus Distance 50mm – 80mm (Adjustable) Power – Input: 7.4 VDC – 25.2 VDC (2S/3S/4S/5S/6S Li-Ion/Li-Po Compatible) Current Draw – 15 Watts Max Wireless RF System – Frequency: 5.685ghz-5.945ghz (ISM Band) 40 Channel/Bands: A,B (Boscam),E,F (Fatshark),R (Raceband) Sensitivity: -90dBm (±1dBm) Antenna Port: 2 X RP-SMA, 50ohm Diversity Type: Receiver / Antenna diversity Switching TV System: NTSC/PAL (Auto) Video output level: 1.0Vp-p Typical,75ohm Audio output level: 1.0Vp-p Typical,10Kohm DVR – Supports up to 128GB USB / SD Card Drive (FAT32 File System), 10 MB/s Recording Rate MPEG Compression 60FPS, .AVI Format (Auto Save when Power Off) HDMI Input – Supports up to 1920x1080P 60HZ (HDMI 1.4a)”
Release Date: 16-08-2018
Package Dimensions: 12.4 x 10.3 x 7.6 inches