ViATOM Wrist Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor Rechargeable(Free APP and PC Report), Adjustable Vibration Alert Low Blood O2, Bluetooth Sleep Tracker for General Wellness Use
- No AAA batteries, rechargeable! Wear it on your wrist overnight, it records your blood oxygen saturation level, heart rate and motion continuously. It's a perfect sleep aid to monitor effect of CPAP machine!
- Soft patented silicone ring sensor don't make your finger numb, never slips from your finger, completely release your finger!
- Adjustable vibration alert nudges you to wake gently when your blood oxygen saturation falls below your defined level, remind you to change your position to reduce the snoring and breath more oxygen.
- The Free ViHealth iOS & android app lets you share overnight blood oxygen trends and reports easily, also watch your real-time O2 & heart rate on your phone or tablets!
- With our free PC software, you can export sleep report, save it as PDF or CSV format, share unlimited reports to your doctor or friends! ONLY for PC with Windows system, not compatible with Mac!
The SleepU Wrist Oxygen Saturation Monitor is rechargeable and wearable, will vibrate when your blood oxygen level is low. No beep alarm to disturb your sleep partner! Sleep better with adjustable vibration!
Unlike duckbill sensor, it's a relief like wear nothing, don't make your finger numb.
No batteries needed! One charge for 2 nights (over 16 hours), please note each record will be ended automatically after 10 hours.
Strongly recommend people who have snore or CPAP machine.
1. Use your smart phone or tablet (compatible with Android 5.0+, iOS 9.0+) to download the ViHealth APP on Google Play or APP Store.
2. Wear the device overnight.
3. Take off the device after get up, sync your data to app to check your data and trend. Or connect with PC/laptop, export the blood oxygen report to your family or friend!
Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.6 x 2.9 inches